WILLIE REDHEAD FOUNDATION ESSAY COMPETITION
“WILL JOINING THE CARIBBEAN APPELLATE COURT OF JUSTICE
(CCJ) IN 2018, PROVIDE A TIMELY AND BETTER QUALITY OF LOCAL
JUSTICE DISPENSATION IN GRENADA, CARRIACOU AND PETITE
MARTINIQUE TO THE ORDINARY CITIZEN; COMPARED TO THE
UNACCEPTABLE DELIVERABLES OF WHAT EXIST AT PRESENT?”
GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES:
- The competition is open to students of 4th and or 5th forms of secondary schools, TAMCC, NEWLO and youth organizations.
- Entries must be written in English – only one entry from one person is acceptable, and should be a minimum of 500 words on one side of Letter size paper with double spacing.
- The student’s submission must be certified by his or her principal, as attending the secondary school or youth organization.
- Candidates should show competence in the English language; this should include proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, neat presentation, clear hand writing or word processing.
- Candidates are encouraged to carry out research by reading suitable books and articles, and or by making use of the internet and interviewing knowledgeable persons in the community.
- Candidates must not plagiarize materials.
- Members of tWRF or their families are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
Deadline for receiving entries is on Friday October 5th 2018. Submission can be by the internet, or by hand, the latter must be in a sealed envelope:
Headed: WILLIE REDHEAD FOUNDATION ESSAY COMPETITION
Email : email@example.com
By hand : Eugenia O’Neal c/o National Museum Young Street St. George’s
First Prize : One thousand EC Dollars
Second Prize : Eight hundred EC Dollars
Third Prize : Six hundred and fifty EC Dollars
A participation fee of EC $100.00 will also be paid
The First prize winner would also be awarded a Patrimonial Award Honour Scroll at the next Award Ceremony, in November 2018 while the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners would be featured in a tWRF Sentinel article and posted on our website, with recognition given to the winning school or institution.
For further information please contact Mr. Norris Mitchell at 405-4012 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org